Robert Gordon University & SI-UK Joint Scholarship for an Undergraduate Course for Sep 2018 Intake
10 May 2018
Robert Gordon University and SI-UK India are delighted to offer joint academic merit based four undergraduate high achiever awards to Indian students who are interested to apply for an undergraduate course in RGU starting September 2018.
The courses offered are full-time on campus undergraduate courses in the fields of Architecture, Built Environment, Computing, Engineering, Health, Pharmacy and Life Sciences.
Value of Scholarship
£5,000 discount towards one year of undergraduate tuition fee for the students starting in Year 1 or Year 2 of an undergraduate course
- Is eligible for an offer from Robert Gordon University having met the standard or advertised academic entry requirements
- Must hold RGU as their Firm Choice
- Must be a self-funding student
- Be domiciled in India
- Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to SI-UK.
Deadline for Application: June 30’ 2018
RGU Masters Scholarship
Robert Gordon University is pleased to offer one Masters Scholarship to an Indian student applying to study a full-time on campus postgraduate course for September 2018 intake.
£5000 scholarship is open to Indian students coming to study masters’ course in the areas of
- MSc Data Science
- MSc Information Technology with Business Intelligence
- MSc Analytical Science- Food Analysis, Authenticity and Safety
- MSc Analytical Science- Environmental Analysis
To be eligible for the scholarship, the student must be a self funding student and must be eligible for an offer from Robert Gordon University having met the standard or advertised academic entry requirements.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2018
If you want to know more about offer joint academic merit based undergraduate high achiever award and RGU masters scholarship and want to study in Robert Gordon University then arrange a free consultation with SI-UK today.