Study A Master Course in the UK with Chevening Scholarship
24 August 2018
Chevening, the UK Government’s global scholarship programme is the unique opportunity for the potential & bright Indian students to study in the UK. These fully funded scholarships are offered to the outstanding Indian students to pursue a one-year post graduate degree in any subject in the UK.
Why Apply for Chevening Scholarship?
- Chevening provides free funded scholarships. You will be free to focus on improvising your professional skills & academic goals.
- A unique opportunity to live & study in the UK and enjoy the life time experience, grow the network and build long lasting relationship with UK
- Become part of an influential global network of 50,000 professional leaders
- Chevening scholars have ambition, leadership potential, a strong academic background and an excellent record of rising to the prominent position across a wide range of fields
- Avail benefits of return flights to the UK and access to internships, trips across UK, workshops and volunteering opportunities
- An undergraduate degree enabling you to gain entry in to a master course in a UK University
- IELTS overall 6.5 with minimum 5.5 in each element
- At least 2 years’ work experience
- Must not have studied in the UK through a UK government-funded scholarship
Applications for 2019-2020: Chevening Scholarships are open between 6 August and 6 November 2018.