SI-UK University Subject Fair Online 2021 Guide
Attending the SI-UK University Subject Fair Online
Please ensure you have downloaded Zoom video conferencing software to meet universities at the Fair:
You can gain access to the SI-UK University Subject Fair Online by following these three easy steps:
1. Register online in less than 60 seconds
2. Check your confirmation email for your personal login and password
3. On Thursday, April 15th, follow the guide below, visit the Fair Floorplan and login using the details provided in your registration email.
Day of the Fair
You can gain access to the Thursday 15th April SI-UK University Subject Fair Online by following these easy steps.
- Download Zoom using the links above.
- Enter the Fair via the link provided in your registration email. A full list of universities attending and a floorplan can be found here.
- Ensure you have your student registration ID available which is provided in your registration email. You’ll need this to enter the event and meet universities and attend seminars.
- If you wish to receive a free counseling session from SI-UK or reserve a time to speak to a university, click the ‘Consultants’ tab.
- Once you have launched Zoom click ‘Join with Computer Audio’’ and test your audio and video is working
- Support staff will lead you to talk to universities one-to-one. Please click on ‘Join Breakout Room’. Sometimes it may take a few seconds to join the room.
- To exit the ‘Breakout Room’ or leave the conversation, please click on the ‘Leave’ button on the bottom right corner of your screen.
If you need any help please contact our support team at +91-11-42028200 or +91-7827800565 and we will be happy to help.