Scholarships at Canterbury Christ Church University for September 2020 Intake
12 June 2020
Canterbury Christ Church University is offering a range of scholarships for Indian students applying for the September 2020 Intake and you can meet the University representatives directly at the SI-UK University Fair Online on June 13th to learn more about courses, scholarships and applications.
Students can apply to for the following scholarships with Canterbury Christ Church University:
- Non-means tested scholarship of 20% as a fee discount on the tuition fee of year 1
- Vice-Chancellor awards scholarships of £5,000 per year
- Sports scholarships of up to £1,500 per year
- Choral scholarships of £800 per year
- Organ/Conducting scholarship of £1,000 per year
- Merit-based progression scholarships of £500 per year as a fee discount subject to fulfillment of conditions
If you are interested in learning more about the scholarships and courses at Canterbury Christ Church University, register for the SI-UK University Fair Online on Saturday June 13th and meet the University alongside SI-UK’s education counsellors who can help you understand the entry requirements and application process.
The Online Fair is a great opportunity to meet 50+ UK universities, UKVI, English Language Test Providers- Pearson and get free advice and guidance on UK study, visa, accommodation, scholarships, applications and much more.