Scholarships for Indian Students
Scholarship Advice at the SI-UK University Fair Delhi Online
SI-UK can help Indian students interested in studying in the UK secure scholarships, grants and bursaries. Our close relationship with UK universities, combined with our online resources, means all deserving applicants can find the right scholarship to benefit their future.
What types of funding are available in the UK?
There are many different types of scholarship that Indian students can apply for in the UK, including:
- Full scholarships that cover tuition fees and living costs
- Part scholarships that cover a variety or a small section of expenses, such as living costs or whole or part of your tuition fees
- Country-based scholarships which are only open to students of a particular region or country
- Course scholarships that are only open to students on a particular course
- Government scholarships that are funded by the Government and run through companies such as Chevening or the Commonwealth Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries
What is the difference between a scholarship, grant and bursary?
- Scholarship: A payment made to support a student's education, awarded on the basis of academic ability
- Grant: A payment made to support a student's education, awarded on the basis of ability, circumstance or financial need
- Bursary: A payment made to support a student's education, awarded on the basis of financial need
Scholarships at the SI-UK University Fair Online Delhi 2021
The University of York is pleased to announce that scholarship opportunities are still available for the Indian students who wish to study management, music and physics programs.
Leeds Beckett University is offering the Deans’ Scholarship for the Indian Students
University of Portsmouth is offering high-quality international students scholarships includes course fees and living expenses and bursaries up to 50% of tuition fee for the Indian students.
UEA offerGreat India Scholarshipsing five to Indian students for a Postgraduate course worth £7000
- MBA Scholarship: Anglia Ruskin is offering scholarship for prospective MBA students worth £2,500 against fee reduction
- Aston Excellence Scholarship: Aston is offering scholarships for PG students up to £5,000 and up to £6,000 for MBA students.
- MBA Regional Scholarship: To improve the diversity of the classroom, Aston is offering scholarship up to £6,000 for MBA students from India.
- International Scholarship: The University of Northampton International Scholarship Scheme is a merit-based scholarship that provides up to a 30% reduction in tuition fees.
SI-UK University Fair Online Delhi Registration
Universities at the Fair want you to study in the UK, and many will do whatever they can to help you achieve that, including making you aware of the different types of financial aid which are available to apply for.
Register today for free entry to the SI-UK University Fair Online Delhi on Saturday February 27th to meet UK universities online, and to speak to our international application experts about scholarships and funding in the UK.