Leeds Business School Rankings and Scholarships 2020
23 January 2020
Leeds Business School is a globally recognised business school. It is one of the few business schools to be triple accredited by three leading bodies- AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS. The School strives to enable individuals to develop their academic potential, employability, global and cultural insight and ethical awareness and enhance their potential to benefit business and society. It offers undergraduate, masters, MBA, PhD, executive and professional courses to over 3,000 students from around 100 countries.
- The University of Leeds is in the top 100 in the QS World University Rankings
- Employability rankings have risen to 51st in the world (QS Employability rankings 2020)
- MSc Business Analytics and Decision Sciences: 4th overall for Diversity, 24th for Thought Leadership and 6th in the UK for Employability in QS Business Masters Rankings 2020
- MSc Management: top 5 in the UK and 36th globally in the Economist 2019
- MSc International Business: 1st in the UK and 8th globally in the International Business category, Financial Times 2019
The Leeds MBA Rankings
Leeds MBA is ranked in the world’s top 80 MBA programmes according to the Economist.
According to Financial Times 2018, it’s
- 12th in the UK, 92nd in the world
- 4th in the UK and 11th overall for value for money
- 8th in the UK and 28th overall for career progress
- Alumni surveyed have had a 92% salary increase.
Scholarships at Leeds
Leeds University Business School awards a generous range of scholarships for international students at both undergraduate and postgraduate level such as the Dean’s Business School International Excellence Scholarships, Masters in Finance International Excellence Scholarships and the Leeds Chevening Scholarships. These are competitive scholarships given on the basis of academic merit and professional achievement.
Leeds Business School is a faculty of the University of Leeds, one of the leading higher education institutions in the UK and a member of the prestigious Russell Group of research-intensive UK universities.
If you want to apply to Leeds Business School or want to find out about the scholarships suited for and available to you, visit SI-UK India in your nearest city today or book your free consultation with us.