University of Portsmouth offer Sports Science Courses for the Indian students
3 April 2019
The top 25 University in the UK, University of Portsmouth is delighted to offer sports science courses to the Indian students who have passion for sports for the academic year 2019. The course covers many elements of sport, health and fitness including biomechanics, physiology, nutrition, psychology and business management as well as operations of elite sports. A degree in sports will prove to be a rewarding career for the Indian students as India is the breeding ground for sports and a growing number of sports leagues in the wide range of sports are also coming up.
Sport Courses offered for 2019
- Exercise and Fitness Management BSc (Hons)
- Sport and Exercise Psychology BSc (Hons)
- Sports Management and Development BSc (Hons)
- Sport and Exercise Science BSc (Hons)
- Clinical Exercise Science MSc
- Human and Applied Physiology MSc
- Physical Activity, Exercise and Health MSc
- Sport and Exercise Psychology MSc
- Sports Performance MSc
- Sports Management MSc
Why study sports at University of Portsmouth?
- Department of Sport and Exercise Science was awarded an Athena SWAN bronze award
- Portsmouth is a sporty city and home to the Great South Run, INEOS Team UK and Portsmouth Football Club
- Impressive links with sporting bodies and professional organisations and millions of investment in facilities including £50 million in a new sports centre.
- You can do a placement after your second year to get valuable work experience in the field and to develop your skills.
- Staff are accredited by the Register of Exercise Professionals (REP), the British Association of Sport and Exercise Sciences, and the British Psychological Society.
- Provision of scholarships worth £2,000-£6,000 each for around 20 talented student athletes every year.
University of Portsmouth is attending the SI-UK University Fair! If you are interested to meet the university, do not miss the unique opportunity and register for the free & quick entry to the UK University Fair.