Scholarships for Indian Students
Scholarship Advice at the SI-UK University Fair Mumbai Online
SI-UK can help Indian students interested in studying in the UK secure scholarships, grants and bursaries. Our close relationship with UK universities, combined with our online resources, means all deserving applicants can find the right scholarship to benefit their future.
What types of funding are available in the UK?
There are many different types of scholarship that Indian students can apply for in the UK, including:
- Full scholarships that cover tuition fees and living costs
- Part scholarships that cover a variety or a small section of expenses, such as living costs or whole or part of your tuition fees
- Country-based scholarships which are only open to students of a particular region or country
- Course scholarships that are only open to students on a particular course
- Government scholarships that are funded by the Government and run through companies such as Chevening or the Commonwealth Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries
What is the difference between a scholarship, grant and bursary?
- Scholarship: A payment made to support a student's education, awarded on the basis of academic ability
- Grant: A payment made to support a student's education, awarded on the basis of ability, circumstance or financial need
- Bursary: A payment made to support a student's education, awarded on the basis of financial need
Scholarships at the SI-UK University Fair Online Mumbai 2021
University of Portsmouth is offering high-quality international students scholarships includes course fees and living expenses and bursaries up to 50% of tuition fee for the Indian students
MBA Scholarship: Anglia Ruskin is offering scholarship for prospective MBA students worth £2,500 against fee reduction
INTO University of East Anglia offers 100% scholarships for Indian students commencing the International Foundation programs in September 2019
Postgraduate Scholarship: Kingston University offers £4,000 scholarships based on academic merit.
Scholarships will be awarded to well-qualified students who demonstrate academic, personal or professional achievement on their scholarship application form.
For other scholarships for Indian students at the UK University click here
SI-UK University Fair Online Mumbai Registration
Universities at the Fair want you to study in the UK, and many will do whatever they can to help you achieve that, including making you aware of the different types of financial aid which are available to apply for.
Register today for free entry to the SI-UK University Fair Online Mumbai on Saturday, February 27th to meet UK universities online, and to speak to our international application experts about scholarships and funding in the UK.