New Courses and Scholarships at Manchester Metropolitan University
12 April 2019
Manchester Metropolitan University is offering new and interesting combination courses for students at the Engineering Department. A new and useful course structure is being offered to students interested in 3D Printing, Data Analytics, Cyber Security and Project Management with engineering specialisations. MMU is also offering an optional placement year after the completion of one year masters course.
New courses offered include:
1. MSc Industrial Digitalization
It is available for students with design and architecture background who wish to mix design and craft with engineering.
2. MSc Project Management with specialisations in:
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Data Analytics
- Cyber Security
There are various scholarships on offer as well for the 2019 intake:
- Dalton International Scholarship offers seven awards worth £5000 each available to students interested in a full-time masters course. Application deadline for this scholarship is end of May.
- Merit based scholarship of 2000 GBP for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes
- Vice Chancellor Scholarship
To meet with Manchester Metropolitan University and get more information regarding courses and scholarships, visit the SI-UK University Fair in Delhi on 1st June 2019. Register now to book your place at this event.