Reasons to study MArchD Design in Architecture at Oxford Brookes University for Indian students
5 November 2018
Oxford Brookes University offers MArchD Design in Architecture course to the Indian students for upcoming September 2019 intake. This unique master course is designed to support your development as an architect and as an individual as well. This programme is grounded on the belief that architects should be thinking well beyond the constraints of market forces and the traditional disciplinary limits of the profession, towards forms, technology and spaces for a more sustainable future.
Why study MArchD Design in Architecture at the School of Architecture at Oxford Brookes University?
MArchD design in Architecture is:
- accredited by the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA), the Architects Registration Board (ARB) and the Board of Architects Malaysia (LAM)
- a student-led programme, and you can have very different experiences within it depending on the choices of studios and courses you make
- unique as it offers you to choose your route and add an area of specialism to your degree
- The school has established an international reputation for the quality of both its teaching and research in areas ranging from sustainable design to modular buildings and from design for well-being to vernacular architecture
- As one of the largest architecture schools in the UK, with around 600 students and 70 staff, it plays a leading role in defining the national, and international, agenda in design education and research
- The faculty regularly secure research funding from the UK's research councils and the European Union as well as industry, with an annual research grant income averaging £1m in recent years
- an innovative and inspirational design studio culture with 24-hour access, library facilities, low cost printing and digital facilities and special events for international students
- the school is placed at the leading edge of education, research, and student experience and studying in a vibrant, multicultural and historical city in England enhances that experience
Oxford Brookes University is attending the SI-UK University Fair! If you are interested to meet the university, do not miss the unique opportunity and register for the free & quick entry to the UK University Fair