The Five Schools of Leeds Beckett University are offering the Deans’ Scholarship for the Indian Students for 2018
15 May 2018
Leeds Beckett University located in Britain's best city for quality of life, is feeling pleased to inform that five schools of the university are offering Deans’ Scholarship worth £1,000 for the Indian students for the year 2018. The scholarship will be granted towards students’ tuition fee on the basis of an exceptional Statement of Purpose. This is in addition to the £2,000 International Scholarship offered by the university.
The schools that are offering Deans’ Scholarship worth £1,000 are
- Leeds Business School
- School of Art, Architecture and Design
- School of Film, Music and Performing Arts
- Carnegie School of Sport
- School of Social Sciences
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must
- Be a new student admitted during the 2018-19 academic year
- Be assessed to pay the overseas fee
- Be studying the relevant course full time
- Be actively enrolled on an eligible course
- Be a self-funded student, who is paying the full course fee for the year
- Studying that level of the course for the first time
- Not be undertaking a placement year
On meeting the eligibility criteria, the discount will be automatically deducted from the fees.
Leeds Beckett University has been ranked second in the world for personal tutors and is among the top five universities in the UK for producing graduates who goes on to be CEOs. The University is ranked fourth in the Guardian’s 2017 Journalism, Publishing and Public Relations league table.