Oxford Brookes University offer postgraduate architecture program for Sep 2019
6 February 2019
The world-leading School of Architecture of Oxford Brookes University is pleased to offer 2-year MArchD Applied Design in Architecture programme for the international students for Sep 2019 intake. The programme is accredited by the RIBA and ARB with part II exemption, and LAM (Malaysia) and is designed to support your development as an architect and as an individual. The students’ study for one year in an area where they can build skills relevant to the type of architect they want to be. The school is affiliated with ACSA (USA). This unique and diverse program offers:
- To choose your route and add an area of specialisation to your degree
- A wide range of specialist knowledge
- 24-hour open studios
- A competitive portfolio and industry links for added employability
- A multidisciplinary approach
- Opportunities to see workshops and lectures by OxArch and the award-winning student society
Oxford Brookes is the UK's top modern universities with an international reputation for teaching and research excellence as per THE Young University Rankings 2018. The research is impactful, world-leading and touches people’s lives in so many ways.
Oxford Brookes University is attending SI-UK University Fair 2019, Register free for a quick entry to the fair to meet the university in-person and discuss courses, internship offers and scholarships.