Scholarships for Indian Students
UK University Fair India scholarship advice
SI-UK can help Indian students interested in studying in the UK secure scholarships, grants and bursaries. Our close relationship with UK universities, combined with our online resources, means all deserving applicants can find the right scholarship to benefit their future.
What type of funding is available in the UK?
There are many different types of scholarships that Indian students can apply for in the UK, including:
- Full scholarships that cover tuition fees and living costs
- Part scholarships that cover a variety or a small section of expenses, such as living costs or whole or part of your tuition fees
- Country-based scholarships which are only open to students of a particular region or country
- Course scholarships that are only open to students on a particular course
- Government scholarships that are funded by the Government and run through companies such as Chevening or the Commonwealth Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries
What is the difference between a scholarship, grant and bursary?
- Scholarship: A payment made to support a student's education, awarded on the basis of academic ability
- Grant: A payment made to support a student's education, awarded on the basis of ability, circumstance or financial need
- Bursary: A payment made to support a student's education, awarded on the basis of financial need
UK University Fair India Registration
Universities at the University Fair India want you to study in the UK, and many will do whatever they can to help you achieve that, including making you aware of the different types of financial aid which are available to apply for.
Register today for free entry to meet UK universities and speak to our international application experts about scholarships and funding in the UK.